We are a volunteer organization and your donations are welcome!
Pamlar Neighborhood Association exists for the purpose of:
- Enhancing the quality of life through educational programs, such as safety & health presentations from local government agencies, etc.
- Promoting a sense of safety and peace of mind through positive neighborhood awareness programs.
- Maintaining and promoting partnerships with other city and county government local businesses and other neighborhood programs.
- Encouraging friendship, support, and social networking within the community.
- Promoting the common interests of the residents and businesses before our local government officials.
- Keeping informed of community development and neighborhood issues by maintaining a continuous open line of communication with our local government.
- Being a communication vessel between our community and local government officials and amongst the members of the association.